Tuesday, March 21, 2017
Recently I had a great talk with someone about something that, in my opinion, is happening way too much today… they’d been burned. By a past “consultant/coach” who didn’t know what they were doing.
We talked about risk, reward, how to make important decisions regarding who you work with and how to vet them. And also, a major ‘blessing in disguise’ if you have been let down before.
Check this quick audio out below:
- How to “beat” the fear that comes with making big leaps in your business
- What to do when you realize you’ve been “lied to”
Wednesday, March 15, 2017
I got Chris on yesterday to ask him about this year’s Traffic & Conversions conference…
Halfway through I said, “You know what, we need to record this and send it out to people.” So we did!
What You’ll Learn:
- How to beat out your competition by doing less than they’re doing
- Why Facebook is becoming more crowded (and what to do about it)
- Where’s the biggest opportunity today for small business owners?
- Using “market sophistication”
Thursday, March 9, 2017
The easy-to-follow “digital recipe” that creates clients out of ‘thin air’ using paid traffic & one simple funnel.
In this article I’m going to break down the science behind how we turn roughly $45k of ad spend into over $300k of revenue each month.
The point isn’t even the revenue. I mean, it certainly is rewarding to never have to worry about money and where your next paycheck will come from.
…But it’s the predictability; the control; the peace of mind that a system like this can add to your life & business that’s really special.Whether you’re trying to scale your business up,
Thursday, March 2, 2017
You’ve heard it before, but we’ll repeat it here: it’s all about attention.
Today’s marketing “climate” is OVERCROWDED.
That means attention is scarce.
If you don’t know how to stand out as someone different, you’ll get lost in the mud.
Thankfully, we’re here to make sure that doesn’t happen to you 😉
Listen to learn:
What is the #1 reason you’re likely being ignored by your perfect prospects?
An easy (and natural) way to get people to ‘perk up’ and pay attention when they see your marketing
How to avoid the “drown out” effect (people get thousands of marketing messages every day –
Thursday, February 23, 2017
Hey it’s Chris!
This week has been insane.
Literally 70 degrees all week in Charlotte. It’s been tough to stay in the office so I went out to Starbucks and recorded a cool (quick) audio for you.
This is super controversial, FYI.
- Clarity comes in small doses (here’s how to hack this to learn faster without the drag)
- “Outcome-based mastery” – the highest paid experts don’t know the most stuff, they have specificity around the areas they want the highest output
- The biggest risk to being a “research whore” (I’m not this way but Taylor is –
Monday, February 20, 2017
I wrote about this yesterday and dozens of people resonated with it.
So today as I was driving I recorded a few quick thoughts on how this “normalization” thing works – and how you can use this strategy in your business.
If you want to really get the benefits of normalization, you’ve got to get around, listen to, and interact with people who are doing what you want to be doing…
I honestly can’t think of anything more powerful (or more normalizing) than hopping on the phone with us and chatting for 30-40 minutes about your business,
Saturday, February 18, 2017
In this FB live we talk about:
- How to write you FB ads properly
- What to do when people be hatin’ and trollin’ on you
- The ‘3 goals of acquisition’ (how sophistication dictates how to write your copy)
- General Q&A on sales, enrollment and platform building
Enjoy 😉 and if you’re not already in our free Facebook group, go here to join & get notified when we have our next live training.
-Taylor & Chris
Friday, February 17, 2017
Had some thoughts for you around the topic of modeling.
- The correct way to interact with advertising from other companies
- How I did 6-figures my first year in freelance, and 7-figures my second year
- What should you do when other people troll your ads?
- The ‘piles of cash’ principle (and how to use it — note, I stole this from someone)
- A super fast way to accelerate the process if growth
Btw, here’s an example of one of the ads I’m talking about 😉 lol
The level of hate you got is correlated to the level of success you’re having.
Thursday, February 16, 2017
If you’re not in our free “High Value Client Systems” group on Facebook, you should use this link to go join right now.
Earlier in that group, Chris posted a few ads that’ve been working really well for us.
And after talking with a couple folks about marketing, ads & branding – I thought I should record a video about how to use YOUR personality in your marketing.
Let me know what you think!
P.S. If you want help with this, specifically, getting a SYSTEM set up that pulls clients to you,
Monday, February 13, 2017
All of the world’s top performers have this in common:
They know how to engineer their own B.S.
When you can properly engineer your own belief systems (I show you how I do it in the audio), you can literally achieve almost anything.
Your “BS” is the #1 thing determining your level of success & achievement in anything (business, relationships, drive, etc). And just so you know, I do not mean the BS you’re probably thinking…
Check out the link I mentioned above here: www.trafficandfunnels.com/tank
(Tell me more about you and click "Continue...")
This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, This site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.