Anyone can be a high performer for 15 min. It takes a different type of stature to sustain high performance consistently for a long period of time. In the land of “10x EVERYTHING,” (thanks, Grant Cardone) we implement a different approach to achieve our results. Do you know what’s more powerful than setting big goals? Setting a goal and hitting that goal. True prowess as a sales professional is all about controlling your results.
On this week’s episode, Taylor discusses how to utilize projections in a way that will take your sales team, and your business, to the next level.
Some highlights from this episode:
- Aligning projections with results (4:20)
- The quest to be the best – balance or mastery? (5:42)
- Chess, Checkers, and long term goal setting (8:35)
- Setting accurate projections (12:35)
- The purpose of projections (14:57)
- Projections and behavior modification (16:24)
- Projections are meant to reset your expectations (18:32)
Want “Insider Access” to our Six-Figure per month Consulting Business? Sign up for Insider’s Access Monthly today.
If you want access to the lessons learned building the fastest growing consulting business on the planet, then don’t miss your chance to become an “insider” and get our very own playbook of secrets here – https://www.trafficandfunnels.com/iam