Dan Martell is a serial entrepreneur, husband and father from Canada. Dan specializes in helping SAAS (Software as a Service) companies scale and scale profitably. In this episode, Chris unpacks Dan's story of many failures before success ever came his way and how the same strategies and principles that help SAAS businesses scale effectively are the same ones that help client businesses grow. If you're a consultant, coach, agency owner, or service provider and you want to scale your business profitably, this episode is for you.
Here are some of Dan's accomplishments:
- made my first million by 27.
- I raised venture capital for my previous startups – Flowtown and Clarity.
- I’ve successfully exited three companies.
- I’m a former advisor to billion-dollar SaaS companies like Intercom, Hootsuite, and Udemy.
- I’m an investor in 40+ startups
- I run the biggest Youtube channel for SaaS entrepreneurs in the world.
- I was named Top Entrepreneur in my province New Brunswick when I was 28.
- I was named the top angel investor in Canada in 2012.
- I’ve been a mentor at least a half-dozen Technology Accelerator events.
- I’ve spoken in seven different countries so far about business scaling.
- I was invited to speak to the MBA classes at both Berkeley and Stanford. (Even though I didn’t go to college myself!)
For more about Dan, visit https://www.danmartell.com/ – for more content just like this (and more) visit https://trafficandfunnels.com/
If you love the Traffic and Funnels Show, leave us a review on Apple Podcasts and help us spread the word!
Also, be sure to check out all of our products that we've added to the directory this month to help you grow your business.