Chris and I are out in Miami today for a tight knit mastermind with a few marketers and entrepreneurs.
A year ago, we would’ve said no to the opportunity in a heartbeat.
…Because, if we weren’t working out business wasn’t generating any income.
In fact, as early as February (this year) we had to turn a few trips down just to stay home and hit our revenue numbers.
Over the past few months we’ve been working on the “infrastructure” of our business, building the systems that can free us up from some of the daily grind.
While we’ve been out on this trip our business has been chugging along per the usual…
And I’ve got to say it’s one of the best feelings I’ve felt in a long time.
You see, a lot of the new guru's out there are boasting about their “grind.”
And hey, there’s nothing wrong with the grind… we definitely put in the work and the long hours.
But then there’s this “next layer” up in your business where, you need to focus on systems. The grind is not usually sustainable…
And the definition of (good) business is something that can be resilient over the test of time. Anything less is just not dependable.
In fact there are mainly 3 things we help our clients do:
1. Go deep in one area (not necessarily a “niche” but just a specialization at serving a particular problem)
2. Build a system that will dependably and consistently produce quality prospects and applications
3. Build a system that will dependably and consistently turn prospects and applications into sales and clients ($$)
Once you’ve got this dialed in, you’ll watch your business start to sort of run itself…
I’m not talking about “automation,” I’m talking about leverage.
The ability to put in less and less “work” for more and more “results,” over time.
We’ll be out until Sunday, but if you need anything at all, let us know!
And if you’d like to see more of our systems in action, the “nuts and bolts” under the hood, I invite you to check out one of these three training whiteboards and then let us know if you’d like more personalized help:
– 4 Pillar “Acquisition” System
– “Pyramid” Method for Building a 6-Figure Consultancy
– SAS “Backend Conversion” Training
– T & C